1. PURPOSE AND ACCEPTANCE
This legal notice regulates the use of our website, of which it is holder DUAMAR TRANSITOS Y ADUANAS, S.A.U. Browsing the website of DUAMAR TRANSITOS Y ADUANAS S.A.U. attributes the condition of user of the same and implies the full and unreserved acceptance of each and every one of the provisions included in this Legal Notice, which may be modified.
You agree to make proper use of the website in accordance with the laws, good faith, public order, traffic uses and this Legal Notice.
You will answer to DUAMAR TRANSITOS Y ADUANAS, S.A.U. or to third parties, of any damages that may be caused as a result of the breach of said obligation.
2. IDENTIFICATION AND COMMUNICATIONS
DUAMAR TRANSITOS Y ADUANAS, S.A.U., in compliance with Law 34/2002, of 11 July, services of the information society and electronic commerce, inform that:
- Its corporate name is: DUAMAR TRANSITOS Y ADUANAS, S.A.U.
- VAT number is: A66592403
- Its registered office is at: C / MATA, 3 – (08004) BARCELONA
All notifications and communications made with DUAMAR TRANSITOS Y ADUANAS, S.A.U. will be considered effective, for all purposes, provided that they are performed by the means specified above
3. CONDITIONS OF ACCESS AND USE
The website and its services are freely accessible, however, DUAMAR TRANSITOS Y ADUANAS, S.A.U. conditions the use of some of the services offered in its web to the previous completion of the corresponding form.
You guarantee the authenticity and timeliness of all the data that communicate to DUAMAR TRANSITOS Y ADUANAS, S.A.U. and will be solely responsible for false or inaccurate statements that you make.
You expressly agree to make appropriate use of the contents and services of DUAMAR TRANSITOS Y ADUANAS, S.A.U. and not to use them to enter others:
- Disseminate contents, criminal, violent, pornographic, racist, xenophobic, offensive, advocacy of terrorism or, in general, contrary to law orpublic order.
- Introduce computer viruses in the network or carry out actions susceptible to alter, damage, interrupt or generate errors or damage to documents electronic, data or physical and logical systems of DUAMAR TRANSITOS Y ADUANAS, S.A.U. or third parties; as well as hinder the access of other users to the website and its services through the mass consumption of it resources through which DUAMAR TRANSITOS Y ADUANAS, S.A.U. provides its services.
- Try to access data from other people or restricted areas of the systems of DUAMAR TRANSITOS Y ADUANAS, S.A.U. or third parties and, in its case, extract information.
- Violate the rights of intellectual or industrial property, as well as violate the confidentiality of the information of DUAMAR TRANSITOS Y ADUANAS, S.A.U. or of third parties.
- Impersonate the identity of another user, public administrations or a third.
- Play, copy, distribute, make available or in any other way communicate publicly, transform or modify the contents, unless have the authorization of the owner of the corresponding rights or it is legally permitted.
Collect data for advertising purposes and send advertising of any kind class and communications for sale or other commercial purposes without that mediates your previous request or consent. All the contents of the website, such as texts, photographs, graphics, images, icons, technology, software, as well as its graphic design and source codes, they constitute a work whose property belongs to DUAMAR TRANSITOS Y ADUANAS, S.A.U., without which none of the rights can be understood as transferred of exploitation over them beyond what is strictly necessary for the correct use of the web.
In short, you who access this website, can view the contents and carry out, where appropriate, authorized private copies provided that the elements reproduced are not subsequently transferred to third parties, nor are they installed servers connected to networks, nor be the object of any type of exploitation.
Likewise, all trademarks, trade names or distinctive signs of any class that appear on the website are the property of DUAMAR TRANSITOS Y ADUANAS, S.A.U., without it being understood that the use or access to it attributes to it any right over them.
The distribution, modification, assignment or public communication of the contents and any other act that has not been expressly authorized by the owner of the exploitation rights are prohibited.
The establishment of a hyperlink does not imply in any case the existence of relations between DUAMAR TRANSITOS Y ADUANAS, S.A.U. and the owner of the web site in which it is established, nor the acceptance and approval by DUAMAR TRANSITOS Y ADUANAS, S.A.U. of its contents or services. Those people who they propose to establish a hyperlink previously they should request written authorization to DUAMAR TRANSITOS Y ADUANAS, S.A.U. In any case, the hyperlink will only allow access to the home-page or homepage of our website, you must also refrain from demonstrations or false, inaccurate or incorrect information about DUAMAR TRANSITOS Y ADUANAS, S.A.U., or include illegal content, contrary to good customs and order public. DUAMAR TRANSITOS Y ADUANAS, S.A.U. is not responsible for the use that each user to give the materials made available on this website or the actions you perform based on them.
4. EXCLUSION OF GUARANTEES AND LIABILITY
DUAMAR TRANSITOS Y ADUANAS, S.A.U. excludes, as far as the legal order, any liability for the damages and losses of any Nature derived from:
- The impossibility of accessing the website or the lack of veracity, accuracy, completeness and / or actuality of the contents, as well as the existence of vices and defects of all kinds of the contents transmitted, disseminated, stored, made available to those who have been accessed through the website or from the services that are offered.
- The presence of viruses or other elements in the contents that can produce alterations in computer systems, electronic documents or user data.
- Failure to comply with laws, good faith, public order, traffic uses and this legal notice as a consequence of the incorrect use of the website. In particular, and by way of example, DUAMAR TRANSITOS Y ADUANAS, S.A.U. is not responsible for the actions of third parties that violate rights of intellectual and industrial property, business secrets, rights to honor, personal and family intimacy and the image itself, as well as the regulations in unfair competition and illicit advertising.
Also, DUAMAR TRANSITOS Y ADUANAS, S.A.U. declines any responsibility regarding the information that is outside this website and is not managed directly by our webmaster. The function of the links that appear in this web is exclusively to inform the user about the existence of other sources likely to expand the content offered by this website. DUAMAR TRANSITOS Y ADUANAS, S.A.U. does not guarantee nor is it responsible for the operation or accessibility of linked sites; nor suggests, invites or recommends the same visit, so it will not be responsible for the result obtained.
DUAMAR TRANSITOS Y ADUANAS, S.A.U. is not responsible for the establishment of hyperlinks by third parties.
5. PROCEDURE IN CASE OF CARRYING OUT ACTIVITIES OF AN ILLEGAL NATURE
In the event that you or a third party considers that there are facts or circumstances that reveal the illicit nature of the use of any content and / or of the carrying out any activity on the web pages included or accessible through the website, you should contact DUAMAR TRANSITOS Y ADUANAS, S.A.U. duly identifying, specifying the alleged infractions and declaring expressly and under its responsibility that the informationprovided in the notification is accurate.
For any litigious issue that concerns the website of DUAMAR TRANSITOS YADUANAS, S.A.U., the Spanish legislation will be applicable, being competent the Courts and Tribunals closest to the headquarters of (Spain).
The administrative information provided through the website does not replace the Legal advertising of laws, regulations, plans, general provisions and acts that have to be formally published to the official journals of the public administrations, which are the only instrument that attests to their authenticity and content. The information available on this website should be understood as a guide with no purpose of legal validity.